Fish Collagen Peptideis derived from fresh fish scale or skin which is an enzymatically
decomposed product consisting of small peptide molecules. The mean
molecular weight offish collagen peptideis around 1000 DAL.Such small molecular weight can be 100% absorbed
by human body.
- Collagenis widely used in cosmetic, has effect in anti wrinkle, whitening,
repair, moisturizing, purify, improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Collagenis used in medicine to make all kinds of medical material, such as
artificial skin, trachea, coarse-fibred absorbable surgical suture,
artificial blood vessel, injection solution for filling parenchyma
and skin defect cavity.
- Collagenis widely used in medicine for treatment of arthritis, sinew and
bone pain,stop bleeding,plastic surgery,sustained release drugs.
- Collagenis used in health food for activating cells,improving immune
function, anti-aging, preventing skin aging, improving immunity ,
inhibiting cancer cell.
- Losing weight ,making boob full, brighting eyes,improving the
quality of sleeping.
- Collagen can be used as healthy foods; It can prevent
- Collagen can serve as a calcium food;
- Collagen can be used as food additives;
- Collagen can be widely used in frozen food, beverages, dairy
products, candy, cakes and so on;
- Collagen can be used for special populations (Menopausal women);
- Collagen can be used as food packaging materials
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract
- Epimedium Extract
- Ginseng Extract
- Maca Extract
- Fruit & Vegetable Juice Powder
- Wheat Grass Extract
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract
- Soybean Extract
- Spinach Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract
- Olive leaf Extract
- Goji Berry Extract
- Grape Seed Extract
- Seabuckthorn Extract
Certificate of analysis:
White flowing powder
Molecular Weight (Da)
PH (10.0% water solution)
Total Bacteria (cfu/g)
Mold and Yeast(cfu/g)